This is a Deluxe limited edition 13 CD box set chronicling the evolution of Porcupine Tree, bringing together all of the band's recordings issued by the Delerium label between 1992-97.
The period is documented visually though a 140-page book with rare photographs and other archive material, plus biographical liner notes by Stephen Humphries (adapted from his sleeve notes for the Delerium Years vinyl box sets), and replicas of the full width original artwork for Signify and an October 1995 tour poster.
The 13 CDs - packaged in digi-sleeves - are presented in a heavyweight lift-off lid box designed by long-term collaborator Carl Glover.
Including the 5 full length albums officially released on Delerium in their most recently remastered form:
• On the Sunday of Life...
• Up the Downstair
• The Sky Moves Sideways (2CD)
• Coma Divine (2CD)
• Voyage 34: The Complete Trip (with the original full-length version of Phase IV)
• The Staircase Infinities mini-album (remastered)
• Metanoia (remastered) (studio improvisations recorded 1995-96)
and 2 releases originally created for subscribers to the PT information service Transmission (both remastered for this set):
• Transmission IV (all 40 minutes of an unedited Moonloop)
• Insignificance (a selection of Signify demos, including tracks not recorded for the final album)
Finally a newly compiled and mastered 9 track disc called The Sound Of No One Listening rounds up stray single and compilation tracks, including 2 demo versions of the song Disappear (which were previously only available on a bonus 7 inch with the first vinyl edition of Coma Divine).
On The Sunday of Life…
Up The Downstair
The Sky Moves Sideways CD 1
The Sky Moves Sideways CD 2
Coma Divine Live In Rome CD 1
Coma Divine Live In Rome CD 2
The Sound of No One Listening